Our ‘Treating Customers Fairly’ Policy
Truestone Asset Management’s policy on Treating Customers Fairly is balancing the customer’s needs with the firm’s needs, being absolutely clear about what the firm and its services offer, and being transparent about fees and levels of service.
Specifically this requires that:
- We will ensure that our clients clearly understand the nature of the services we provide, including our terms, conditions and charges.
- We will make clear any risks inherent in the markets and securities in which clients invest through us.
- We will communicate in an open, transparent and easily understandable manner and obtain a clear understanding of clients’ investment objectives, investment experience, attitude to risk, financial standing and resources.
- We clearly demonstrate the suitability of our recommendations to our clients.
- We will not promise to provide services we are not able or equipped to deliver.
- Training and Competence programmes must instill the concept of "Treating Customers Fairly" within our corporate culture.
- Our complaints procedures must be clear, unambiguous and impartial.
- We will measure the effectiveness of our policies of Treating Customers Fairly to ensure clients continue to be paramount within Truestone.