Truestone was originally established in 1987 to provide financial advice to professionals, senior executives and business owners working in and around the City of London. These people were successful and wanted a financial adviser who was as knowledgeable and dedicated as they were in their chosen field. They demanded the level of personal service and attention to detail that they, themselves, had to deliver to their clients. Above all they sought a partner they could trust to be open, honest and objective in the guidance they gave.
Truestone evolved in this highly demanding market so that today you will find that we provide a truly thorough and highly personalised financial management service. Since those early days Truestone has developed in other ways; applying its ethos of personal service, expertise and attention to the smallest detail to become successful across a wider range of disciplines.
- Employee benefits consultancy
- Financial planning
- Investment management
- Private and commercial lending
- Socially motivated investing
Whether you come to Truestone as a private client or as a corporate client seeking employee benefits advice you will find no mass produced financial solutions, no opaque financial jargon, no presumption that we know what is best for you. What you will find is an expert who will take the time to listen to you; explore your personal concerns and aspirations. And then help you crystallize your personal or business ambitions into attainable financial goals. Only then can the advice process begin.
Our ‘Treating Customers Fairly’ Policy
Truestone Asset Management’s policy on Treating Customers Fairly is balancing the customer’s needs with the firm’s needs, being absolutely clear about what the firm and its services offer, and being transparent about fees and levels of service.
Specifically this requires that:
- We will ensure that our clients clearly understand the nature of the services we provide, including our terms, conditions and charges.
- We will make clear any risks inherent in the markets and securities in which clients invest through us.
- We will communicate in an open, transparent and easily understandable manner and obtain a clear understanding of clients’ investment objectives, investment experience, attitude to risk, financial standing and resources.
- We clearly demonstrate the suitability of our recommendations to our clients.
- We will not promise to provide services we are not able or equipped to deliver.
- Training and Competence programmes must instill the concept of "Treating Customers Fairly" within our corporate culture.
- Our complaints procedures must be clear, unambiguous and impartial.
- We will measure the effectiveness of our policies of Treating Customers Fairly to ensure clients continue to be paramount within Truestone.