Independent mortgage advice
Helping you to save time and money
Truestone Private Finance provides a specialist service to clients who are looking for residential and commercial mortgages or seeking solutions to complex loan requirements. We make financing your property straightforward and hassle free, leaving you to carry on with the things that you do best.
- Truestone Private Finance often has access to very competitive interest rates and special terms, particularly for higher value loans. Some of these opportunities will not be widely advertised to the general public or available from high street lenders.
- Like many advisers we use technology to access the full range of loans available to you, but we are not slaves to technology.
- We find our own professional knowledge and experience plus thorough external research are every bit as important in finding the right mortgage or finance solution for you.
- Our team will bring a wealth of experience to your particular situation, often able to find simple solutions to seemingly difficult situations.
- Sometimes the right answer for you may involve looking at your wider financial situation and how best to organise your existing assets and commitments. If we recognise the potential for you to save money we can call upon our own team of asset management consultants to provide an expert opinion.
- As mortgage experts we choose to remain totally independent, allowing us to select the most appropriate loans from the best lenders in the market. Any advice we provide will be impartial and completely tailored to your specific needs.
- Our independence means we provide clients with the option of advice paid for on a fee basis only. The fee charged for mortgage advice will be up to 1% of the loan amount, however we will reduce this cost to you by rebating any procuration fees or commission we receive from the lender. Typically on a £100,000 loan our fee will be up to £1,000.
Please remember that your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Our aim is not just to provide you with an appropriate loan product but also a personal service that you will find hard to match.
We always offer to sit down with you and talk through your requirements as we believe it is important for you to meet the person who will be providing advice. By getting to know your circumstances better we may also be able to suggest alternative approaches which may be more cost effective or more suitable to your particular requirements.
You will not be talking to a junior adviser in a ‘contact centre’. You can be assured that your Truestone adviser will be both knowledgeable and experienced, able to understand your requirements and explain the solution. You will also be allocated your own dedicated administrator who will be available to answer your questions and keep you informed right through the whole loan process.
Socially responsible lending
Truestone has for many years been involved with socially motivated and philanthropic activities. As part of our service, if you wish, we will provide you with an alternative finance quotation from an ethical or socially responsible lender. An increasing number of our clients are demonstrating a desire to consider socially responsible loan products where they provide competitive terms.